Add individual download buttons to each item in your playlists.
Add download buttons to each track in MP3-jPlayer’s playlists. Set button colour, alignment, font-size, and text. The download buttons show according to your player settings (they can be shown to all visitors, logged-in users, or none), and will use the seamless download action (the ‘Smooth’ setting in MP3-jPlayer).
Click the thumbnails for full size image.
- Individual download buttons for each track in your playlists.
- ‘Smooth’ seamless downloading for most users.
- Button colour and alignment options.
- Set the button text.
- Option to hide the default download button.
- Simple CSS, easy to customise.
- Option to turn off all styling.
MP3-jPlayer 2.4.2 or higher
WordPress 3.3 or higher
In MP3-jPlayer versions 2.6 and lower, the settings panel appears under the ‘Players’ tab instead.